Live Well For the Mind │ Body │ Spirit
Our Live Well Program is designed with you in mind, allowing you to engage in meaningful activities, spiritual growth, and transforming relationships in a Christian community. Please check with our Community Relations Team for specific details. Cristwood: 206-546-7565 or Crista Shores: 360-698-0900.
- Fitness Classes
Always Keep Moving
- Full range of fitness classes, including Tai Chi, balance classes, strength training, aquatics, stretching and line dancing
- Personal fitness assessment with a trainer
- Personal training services offered
- Fitness Room
- Fitness rewards programs, health presentation and events
- Meet Dennis | Read one resident’s experience with fitness at Cristwood!
- Fine Arts
An Evening at the Theatre brings joy to the soul
- Local Theatre
- High School Plays on campus – performed by King’s High School (Shoreline)
- Art Shows on and off campus
- Education & Extra Curricular
Never stop learning
- Adult Education & Intergenerational Classes (Cristwood) through the WOW Program
- Art Studio & Classes
- Woodworking shop
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Supportive Services
- Spiritual Growth & Support
Inspiring a Closer Walk with God
Our on-staff Chaplains lead and support our communities in all aspects of spiritual growth, support, prayer, and Pastoral Care. Their heart for God and love for seniors allows our entire staff to put Christ first in everything we do.
In your backyard
- Movie Nights
- Beachfront activities (CRISTA Shores)
- Walking trails located within the 55-acre campus (Cristwood) and outside your back door (Crista Shores)
- Clubs: Book, Bridge, Genealogy and more . . .
- Farmers Markets
- Knitting Group
- Music Groups
- Cristwood Park, Garden and The Courtyard Activities Calendars
- CRISTA Rehab & Skilled Care Activities Calendar
- Crista Shores Activities Calendar
- Transportation Services
We fight the traffic, so you don’t have to
We are proud to offer a fleet of ADA certified vans and buses that provide timely and regularly scheduled door-to-door and hand-to-hand limited distance, non-emergency transportation services. Enjoy regularly scheduled shopping trips, fun-filled outings, and a variety of other services that are sure to enhance your experience.
- WOW Program at Cristwood
Never Stop Learning
Cristwood shares a campus with King’s High school in Shoreline, WA. Our residents and students have a unique opportunity to learn from each other and with each other. During the school year, if you are interested in sitting in on a history class, Bible class, or computer class, WOW is the program that will stimulate your mind. WOW is designed to provide learning opportunities both on campus at the high school, or WOW can bring the learning to you, with classes ranging from Bible, science, history, poetry, and more. Whether it is just one class or multiple, or a choir performance, art class, or theatre, you never stop learning at Cristwood!
Meet Dick & Priscilla | Read two residents’ experience with the WOW Program at Cristwood!
- Activities and Events Calendars