- This event has passed.
5 Wishes: Advanced Care Planning Seminar
March 14 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
5 Wishes Seminar
Knowing your wishes for the future is the first step!
Thursday, March 14, 2019 | 10am
Cristwood Park Activity Center
350 N 190th Street | Shoreline WA 98133
Advance Care Planning (ACP) is the process of determining the care you wish to have provided for you in the future, if you are no longer capable of communicating. Taught by nurse educator, Stephanie Mehl, RN from Providence Health Services, this class gives you—adult children, family members, older adults, business owners—a clear understanding of why and how Advanced Care Planning is so critical.
An Advance Directive allows you to document your wishes for:
- Who will make health care decisions for you when you can’t communicate.
- Who will determine the kind of medical treatment you want, or don’t want.
- How comfortable you want to be.
- How you want people to treat you.
- Other factors your loved ones or healthcare providers should know about you.
Space is limited. RSVP today to this free event at email@example.com or 206.546.7565
In partnership with